4 halves of cold chicken breast fillet Salt,
- black pepper and
- oregano to taste
- 4 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices of cold ham
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs Frying oil
Open the side of the chicken breast with a sharp knife without separating the parts as if forming a pouch.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill each one with a slice of cheese, ham and oregano.
- Close with toothpicks to avoid escaping the filling.
- Pass the wheat flour, the eggs lightly beaten with a fork and the breadcrumbs.
- Fry, little by little, in hot oil until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels, remove the toothpicks and serve immediately.