2 Cold Chicken Breast Fillets
- 5 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 liter of water 1 bunch of rosemary
- 1 bay leaf To season
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- ½ tablespoon of finely chopped rosemary
- ½ tablespoon of finely chopped marjoram
- ½ teaspoon of sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of powdered mustard
- A piece of ginger (3cm)
- 4 sliced ??garlic cloves
In a bowl place the salt and sugar, a little water and stir until dissolved, add the rest of the water, dip the chicken in the water.
- Remember that the proportion is 5 teaspoons of salt for each liter of water.
- Roughly break the rosemary branch and the laurel and place both in the brine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes to an hour.
- Meanwhile, take a very small bowl and place the paprika, black pepper, mustard and freshly chopped herbs.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Remove the fillets from the brine, discard the liquid and dry them very well with paper towels.
- Place the two fillets in a small ovenproof dish, brush both sides with the melted butter.
- Now apply the seasoning mixture on both sides of the fillet massaging well with your hands.
- Cut the ginger into thin slices and place on the platter.
- Roll the garlic cloves and place them over the fillets.
- Take the dish to the oven preheated to 250 ° C for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, by that time the chicken should be cooked and still juicy.
- If you have a culinary thermometer, the internal temperature should reach 74 ° C.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil taking care to seal it well and let it rest (outside the oven) for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place the chicken on a cutting board, slice the fillets, place again on the platter and drizzle with the cooking juices.