Sauteed olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 700g of cooked and shredded cold chicken breast
- 1 cup of tomato paste
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley to taste
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 eggs
- 2 mashed boiled potatoes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup of catupiry cheese
- 1 ½ cup of mozzarella cheese
In a pan, sauté in olive oil, onion, garlic, add the chicken until golden.
- Add the tomato paste, season with salt and pepper and the chopped parsley.
- Beat the blender, milk, oil, butter, eggs and mashed potatoes.
- Place the mixture in a container and add the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- In a greased refractory form, place half the dough.
- Spread the chicken in the dough with the aid of a spoon and arrange portions of catupiry cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with the rest of the dough and place in a preheated oven 180 degrees for 30 minutes.