- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1Kg of Fried Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of ricotta cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 100g of mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Celery sticks, to serve
- Carrot sticks, to serve
For the wings:
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- In a bowl, combine the wheat flour, cayenne pepper and salt.
- Heat the oil over medium heat, brown the wing drumsticks in the flour mixture and fry them until lightly browned, between 10 to 12 minutes.
- Place the fried wing drumsticks in a paper towel lined pan.
- Mix the butter, hot sauce and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Throw the pepper sauce mixture over the wing drumsticks and bake until crispy and absorb most of the sauce, about 35 minutes.
- For the mozzarella cheese sauce:
- Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, ricotta cream, lemon juice, salt, Worcestershire sauce and 50g of mozzarella cheese in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Add the remaining mozzarella cheese and season with pepper to taste.
- Transfer the wing drumsticks to a serving plate and serve with mozzarella cheese sauce, celery and carrots.
- This recipe can also be prepared with half the chicken wings,
- it is delicious!