700 g of cold chicken fillet
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- 300 ml of cream
- 120 ml of dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives Salt
- and black pepper to taste
Cut the chicken fillets into strips.
- Peel and chop the onions well.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil and sauté the onion.
- Then add the chicken strips and brown well Add the white wine to the pan and cook until reduced a little.
- Then add the cream, mustard, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well and cook for 15 to 20 minutes over low heat.
- Finish with the chopped chives and serve immediately.