500 g of cold chicken breast (ask the butcher to grind)
- 1 cup of crushed bread
- 2 tablespoons of milk Grated
- ½ lemon peel
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cups of tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons thyme Salt
- and freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a bowl, mix chicken, crushed bread, milk and lemon peel.
- Season with salt and pepper, then knead with your hands.
- With the dough, form balls the size of a walnut and set aside.
- In a frying pan with high edges, heat half the oil and fry the meatballs, little by little, until golden brown.
- If necessary, add more oil.
- Add the tomato sauce and thyme and cook for another 10 or 15 minutes.
- Check the seasoning and when serving, decorate with thyme twigs.
- Easy, fast and very tasty.
- And if you want to leave it even more when rolling the meatballs, put cubes of cheese ...
- Hummm !!! Your guests will fill you with praise.
- Preparation Time: 30 min
- Makes 4 servings