- 1 kg of Cold Chicken Breast Fillet (choose the Cold Matured Breast Fillet and be amazed by the softness and juiciness)
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 8 teaspoons of cumin
- 3 g of Oregano
- ½ teaspoon of butter
Heat the frying pan for 2 minutes;
- Add the butter and let it melt for 30 seconds;
- Add the oil and let it warm with the butter for another 30 seconds;
- Place the chicken fillets in the pan and cook for 2 minutes over low heat;
- Add 2 tablespoons of cumin to each fillet and turn to continue cooking the other side;
- Cook for 3 minutes until golden brown and add the oregano.
- Then turn and brown on the other side for 2 minutes again;
- Remove the chicken from the pan and place the potatoes in the pan, previously cut into very thin slices;
- Wait 2 minutes and turn the potato slices to brown on the other side.
- Another 2 minutes of cooking will be sufficient;
- Serve the Juicy Grilled Chicken and enjoy this incredible combination of flavors.
- Enjoy your food!
- If you like citrus flavors combined with strong flavors, you can also add a little lemon.