1 cold cut chicken breast
- 3 cups of raw rice
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon of fine dehydrated herbs
- 1 chopped chili pepper without the seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric Salt and black pepper to taste green scent to taste
Start your recipe by seasoning the chicken breast cubes with salt, pepper and fine herbs.
- Heat a large pan with the oil, and when it is very hot, add the garlic and onion.
- Saute until the onion is translucent.
- Then add the chicken cubes and 1/2 glass of water.
- Cook over high heat until the water has completely evaporated.
- Add the chili pepper and saffron.
- Mix well. Add the raw rice to the pan and stir.
- Add water and cook the rice normally.
- Serve it hot!
- You can substitute white rice for the rice of your choice, such as parboiled rice or brown rice.
- The texture of the chicken is very similar to risotto, since the chicken cooked with rice gives the recipe an extra creaminess!
- In addition,
- the chicken can be served alone, but it is even better with side dishes such as okra and banana flour.
- Use your imagination and good appetite!