- 500g of Cold Chicken Breast Fillet;
- 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic;
- 2 tablespoons of oil;
- 1 tablespoon of sweet paprika;
- 1 teaspoon of salt;
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper;
- 1 tablespoon of mustard;
- Olive oil for frying.
- 1 chopped onion;
- 1 cup of chopped rosemary;
- Olive oil to taste.
Cut the chicken breast into medium cubes;
- In a bowl, place the chicken, garlic, oil, paprika, salt, pepper and mustard;
- In a frying pan heat the oil well;
- Fry the chicken pieces over medium heat in small amounts to avoid accumulating liquid;
- Transfer to a platter;
- In the same frying pan put a little oil;
- Fry the onion until golden brown;
- Add the rosemary and the chicken;
- Just let the time warm up;
- Serve with the accompaniment of your choice.