- 1kg of cold chicken heart;
- 3 lemons;
- 3 minced garlic cloves;
- Olive oil;
- ½ spoon (coffee) of salt;
- 2 bay leaves;
- Finely chopped pepper;
- 1 small onion;
- ½ cup (tea) of shoyo.
Wash the Friato chicken hearts and cut them into three parts.
- Season with the juice of the 3 lemons, a drizzle of olive oil, the minced garlic, a pinch of oregano, the bay leaf, the pepper and the salt.
- Let stand for at least 2 hours.
- After that time, saute the onion and, when golden, add the hearts (without the seasoning broth, but reserve it).
- Let it sauté well, releasing the water.
- When it dries, add the remaining broth and let it dry until it dries again.
- Then add the shoyo, let it cook and set the salt.
- Easy and practical! This recipe is delicious, everyone will love it!