1/2 kg of potatoes, peeled and diced;
- 1 kg of Cold Chicken Hearts, cleaned and cut into rings;
- 6 tablespoons of oil;
- 1 garlic;
- 1 spoon of chopped onion;
- Salt and black pepper to taste;
- 1 pinch of grated nutmeg;
Cook the potatoes until they are soft but firm, cool, and set aside.
- Put the oil in a large, deep pan, let it warm up well and keep the heat moderate, add the onion and saute, add the garlic, add the chicken hearts and cook them until they are soft, if necessary, add a little hot water.
- With the liquid already cut in half, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg, mix well, and add the pre-cooked potatoes, let them finish cooking in the broth, for another 10 minutes, at most.