12 chicken wings
- 3 lemons
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- parsley and chive
- 1 cup of wheat flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of spicy paprika
- ground pepper (or black pepper)
- 2 tablespoons of grated cheese
- Season the wings overnight with lemon, salt to taste, garlic, parsley and chives finely chopped.
- The next day, coat the meat with the wheat flour first, then a mixture of beaten egg with spicy paprika, ground pepper (or black pepper), salt to taste and grated cheese.
- Fry in hot oil and drain on paper towels.
- Enjoy your food!