- 4 Cold Chicken Breast Fillet;
- 4 slices of ham;
- 4 slices of mozzarella;
- Breaded flour (seasoned);
- Frying oil;
- Make an opening in the middle of each fillet (from the widest to the narrowest part);
- Make ham and cheese rolls and place them inside the fillets;
- Close the opening with toothpicks;
- Moisten the fillets with water and bread with the flour to bread;
- Tighten the fillets well for the flour to adhere to the chicken;
- Fry in hot oil until it is golden brown and cooked.
- Because the breadcrumbs are seasoned, there is no need for other spices, such as garlic and pepper.