1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 col. of olive oil soup
- 4 chopped garlic cloves
- ½ col. of dry oregano soup
- 1 medium lemon
- ½ col. of salt tea
- Black pepper to taste
- ¼ of fresh parsley branch
- 8 pieces of chicken thigh and drumstick
In a bowl mix the yogurt, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt and a little pepper.
- With a fine grater, scrape a little of the lemon peel without taking the white part, about 2 tablespoons and add the marinade. Also add the lemon juice to the mixture.
- Stir to combine the ingredients well. Coarsely chop the parsley and add the marinade.
- Now place the chicken in a plastic food bag and add the marinade. Remove the air well from the bag and close tightly.
- Massage gently so that the marinade incorporates all the chicken and let it sit for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- When the 30 minutes have passed, take the chicken to roast or grill, as you wish.
- Once the chicken is completely cooked and golden just serve.