1Kg of Potatoes
- 1/3 glass of milk
- 1 spoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 200g of Ham
- 300g of Mozzarella
- 1 shredded chicken breast
- 1 Can of green corn
- 1 can of pea
- 1 Sachet of tomato sauce
- 1/2 chopped onion Chopped pitted olives
- 2 envelopes of chicken broth
- 1/2 glass of water
- Green smell to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Cook the potatoes and mash well, put in a pan add the milk, butter and salt and make a puree (it has to be firmer) and set aside.
- a saucepan, brown the onion with oil and add the chicken, green corn, peas, olives and tomato sauce and mix well.
- Add the water and the chicken broth and bring to a boil until the sauce is very dry, turn off and add the green smell and set aside.
- Take a baking dish grease with butter and line the bottom with half the puree put the sauce and then the ham and half the mozzarella, place the rest of the puree and on top the rest of the mozzarella,
- sprinkle grated cheese and bake for 20 min.
- Serve with white rice and good appetite !!