1 chicken breast cooked and shredded;
- 1 kg of cooked cassava;
- 1 chopped onion;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 2 chicken broth tablets;
- 2 tablespoons of oil;
- Salt to taste;
- Parsley and chives at will.
Cook the chicken and shred it;
- Reserve the chicken cooking water;
- Meanwhile, cook the cassava until it softens;
- As soon as the manioc is ready, beat it in a blender together with the chicken's cooking water until it forms a thick broth;
- In a pan sauté the onion, garlic and oil, add the shredded chicken and the chicken broth and let it fry well;
- Then place the beaten cassava in a blender and cook a little over low heat;
- Finally add the parsley and chives and serve hot.
- If you prefer a slightly thinner broth, add water little by little while the cassava is in the blender.